These one of a kind custom pro cycling shoes by Luck Cristante as worn by Ryan Gibbons at the 2018 Giro d’Italia, are now available to you at a special pre-order price of €299!
Please note that these are handmade to order. As such there is a 5-7 week lead time from the time you order to the time the shoes are dispatched. That said, you are getting something truly special here, one of a kind cycling shoes with the added benefit of helping the Qhubeka Foundation.
Handmade pro cycling shoes – Made in Spain by Luck Cristante as worn by Ryan Gibbons at the 2018 Giro d’Italia
– 270gr in size 42
– New SHD carbon fibre sole
– AIR SOLE STREAM® ventilation system.
– Designed entirely with selected microfibres of the highest quality.
– Made out of a single piece with no seams so to ensure the best possible adaptation to the foot.
– ON STEAM® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment with antibacterial, anti-static and healing properties.
– Anatomical insole with ON STEAM® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment.
– New design of back aimed at enhanced ankle support.
– Double ATOP reel-knob lacing system.
– NB! Rider name not included on the shoes.
– Sizes 37-48 (and all half sizes in between) available.